Pages

November 26, 2013

Best Friends and Ninja Cookies.

I have returned to Michigan!  Oh how wonderful it feels!  Now some of you may be wondering (or I am just looking for a clever way to introduce this subject) why I didn't say, "I have returned home."  Well that's cause I haven't really been home since I arrived in Michigan Friday evening.  I've been spending my time at my second home.  Erika and Alan's home.  After going shopping with Erika, and our friend Rachel, I went back to her house to get some food and see Alan, and then Michigan, in all its humor, snowed me in.  The roads were horrible and I was "forced" to spend the night... twice.  As you can probably imagine, it was horrible, just absolute torture, having to spend three days with my best friend and my boyfriend.  But to ease the pain of the bad company, we made sugar cookies.  Ninja sugar cookies.  And because when you bake with a fellow blogger and photographer, pictures are taken and blog posts must be written.






Our MacGyver'd rolling pin.




All decorated! 
Committing a murder.

The victim of the Cereal Killer!

My boyfriend is a geek...

No comments:

Post a Comment