Pages

June 2, 2014

Weekends With Family.

In this quarter, I have had two weekends with my family; over my birthday weekend and Easter, and this past weekend.  My parents came down for Easter and my brothers and Michelle came this weekend.  To say I am blessed is an understatement.  It would have been very easy to just let me be this quarter, to get sucked into the holidays, graduation, and work, but they made sure I didn't get left out.

My parents came to see me on the 18th of April, for my birthday!  We spent our weekend, going out and eating at different and interesting restaurants, estate sale shopping, and visiting a botanical garden.  That is where these gems were taken... I love them!

My Goofballs!

My Role Models!
This past weekend had a slightly different vibe; my two brothers (Aaron and CJ) came to see me, along with Aaron's girlfriend of three years, Michelle (who is practically family now).  To be honest, I didn't know what to expect with them, not sure what we would do, where we would go, and if they would have a good time.

Boy was I in for a surprise.

The first day they were there we went on a four mile nature hike, went swimming, got some food, walked around some cool neighborhoods admiring the houses, then got some pizza and watched movies, talked, and laughed.  The second day, CJ's eighteenth birthday, Aaron and Michelle left to visit with her brother in Nashville and CJ and I got to goof off... Well goofing off with him usually get us in trouble.  This weekend was no exception.  We went to go walk around the lake at my new apartment, and got lost and walked for six miles or more... causing both of us to have bleeding feet and bad sunburn!  But he's a trouper, and we made it back.  We stayed in and watched movies and funny videos for the rest of the night with the exception of going and taking some senior pictures...
Handsome!

Graduate 2014! Uber proud!
I was blessed by my family this weekend, and I am ready to be home with them in twelve days!

No comments:

Post a Comment