Pages

April 18, 2015

20 By 21 List.

In celebration of my twentieth birthday I will be walking the stage in my college graduation.  Which is huge, and I thought, since two significant life changes are occurring on the same day, it would be appropriate to have a "life change" blog post.

I've never been good at life long bucket lists, but I got the idea for a birthday to birthday bucket list from Whimsy + Wild and loved the challenge of it. It's a list of twenty things I want to do by the time I turn twenty one, hopefully I didn't go way over board but I guess we will see next year!

Wish me luck?!




1-- Blog 12 times.
2-- Plan a dinner party for my friends.
3-- See AJ at least twice.
4-- Read 5 new books.
5-- Have 1 photo shoot a month.
6-- Go to the beach.
7-- Try 3 new coffee houses. (Lyon Street Cafe
8-- Create something beautiful.
9-- Roadtrip!
10-- Grow closer to my Heavenly Father.
11-- Spend more time outside (Michigan weather permitting).
12-- Try 5 new restaurants.
13-- Journal once or more times a week. 
14-- Develop my "big girl" wardrobe.
15-- Make 10 new friends.
16-- Develop and share 5 original recipes. 
17-- Organize my life / just make the bed!
18-- Dress up more.
19-- Explore my town.
20-- Follow my heart...

I left my last one open ended. A sort of note to myself to be happy, and do what makes me happy.

Alright, I am off to walk across a stage and shake some professors' hands, then eat some food! Whoohoo!

*The lovely watercolor is from my beautiful friend, Erika.

No comments:

Post a Comment