Pages

July 21, 2013

I Have Returned.

Well my blog doesn't look neglected or anything! My last post was Easter, my goodness I am lazy!

Actually not lazy. Simply busy.  I have been blessed with some amazing friends this year, and I have been spending most of my time with them.  Literally. Almost all of my time.  I come home to sleep and get my "morning" coffee and then I'm gone again.  Tessa hasn't been terribly pleased with me, she's attached to my hip (or ankle) when ever I am home.  In the summers, she usually sleeps on the chair in the corner of my room, but lately she has been snuggling up with me in bed, despite the 80 temperatures inside the house.

She knows when I am leaving too; she has learned that when I grab my army green messenger bag, and when my friend Nate's car rolls into the drive, that I won't be home till late.  It bothers her, and she lets me know.  Howling and growling at the window when Nate arrives, and then running to me, crying and trying to stand on my bag.  I'm not neglectful, believe me.  There is always someone else home with her, a brother or a parent, and for the off chance that she will be home alone, I leave her out of her crate, free to roam and play with Riley.  She's well fed and she is let out before I leave.





I'm not sure what I'm gonna do when I leave for college in two months.  The longest we have been apart was two weeks, and even then I was terribly home sick for her.

College is gonna be hell for me.

I'm not only leaving behind my Tessa, and my family, but I have to leave some of the most amazing and understanding people I have ever met...

My Friends.

God has truly blessed me with these people.  And I'm leaving them.

Well I guess I'm being all depressed cause a bunch of my friends just left me for a week and it is beginning to sink in that one week is nothing when it comes to college.  The sun is setting on this part of my life.


Hey look-ie there! I'm so clever, tying that little phrase up with a picture!

Alright. Rant done.  I've vented my feelings onto the interweb.  Now I'm off to enjoy the epic rainstorm going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment