Pages

July 1, 2014

Commitment to Creativity.

I'm back in Kentucky after eleven short days on break in Michigan, starting into eleven long weeks of school.  This quarter is full of new things, not just new classes and classmates. I have moved into an apartment with two of my friends here at school, which is quite the switch from my tiny dorm room.  Three, nineteen year old girls in a small apartment... I'm sure I will have plenty of stories to tell, but that's another blog post.

Since I have been back I have had to start a new routine.  My day now starts at 5:20 and ends after dinner is cleaned up and homework is done.  On top of my school and roommate commitments, I have made a few commitments to myself...

I have gotten very far away from my creative side as a reader, writer, photographer, and cook.  I have become a Pinterest addict, thinking that counts for something... (it doesn't).  So this quarter will be different.  I will be more creative.  I will read more, write more, take more pictures, and make more yummy food.  And never fear, I'll post all my adventures here so you can see what I am up too! 

This was my quick, creative journal entry from today.  

50 things to be happy about... 

Basically just fifty things that make me happy.  A good thing to have on those long days when happiness feels really far away. 



So wish me luck on the next eleven weeks! We'll see how I do!



Bonus;

This Goober came in and wanted to know what I was doing!

Tuesday; my roommates little Terrier mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment