Pages

October 11, 2013

Through My Window Pane.

I lucked out with my dorm.  Not only did I get a good roommate, but I got a good room.  You've all see parts of my room in previous posts, but I'm not talking about that.  I have a great location in the dorms.  Some of my classmate's rooms over look that parking lot, or the roof, or another section of the dorms.  Mine?  Over looks the pool, patio, and pond.  And the freeway... but I'll overlook that cause honestly, I have one of the best views, and cause I spend a lot of time in my room, I enjoy it.

Honestly the traffic outside isn't bad, I've gotten used to the noise and I don't mind the lights.  It gives me something to look at while I'm day dreaming as well.  Might be a fun writing prompt, try and write a story about one of the cars that passes.  Where are they going?  What are they listening too?  What's the story behind that trip?

This is how desperate I am for a hobby here at college.  I've taken to writing creepy stories while creeping out of my window.  Oh dear...

Anyways, to the real point on my  post today.  PICTURES!
The only tree that is turning colors here.

My pond with all my Canadian Geese and Duck friends and Waldo the overly affectionate white Goose.
Sunset.



Not bad.  Not gonna complain about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment